By: Anmoldeep Singh Karwal
WANT MORE RETURNS FROM THE INTERNATIONAL STOCK MARKETS?
WELL TAKE TIPS FROM FINLIFE TO GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING-
Benefits of Investing and Trading in Global Funds:
- Investment in a different country helps you to insulate against the intermittent dips and drops in the domestic market.
- You can benefit from the fastest growing economies in the world.
- Expand your portfolio into new types of funds which can yield good returns.
Risks involved in Investing and Trading in Global Funds:
- Market Risk is involved as the social factors including the sentiments of the domestic investors of the foreign market can affect the performance of the markets.
- By investing and trading in foreign securities, we may expose our self to a foreign exchange risk.
- The fluctuations in the foreign exchange rate can either boost or hurt returns on investment.
Further we would like you to know our opinion on the stocks and funds where you can invest your money internationally:
- MEDYTOX Inc – It is located in South Korea, it has given good returns in the past 5 years and has grown by 825%. Funds like Templeton India Equity Income Fund have 4% (approx.) of their AUM invested in this script.
- COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP. – It is a technology company in the United States, it has grown about 125% in the past 5 years. SBI contra fund manager seems to be bullish on this stock and has invested around 4.55% of its AUM ( RS. 815.42 million) in this stock.
- ALPHABET INC CLASS C – Alphabet is the parent company of GOOGLE INC and seems to be in the portfolio of many fund managers. Parag Parikh Long Term Value Fund has 12.27% of its AUM (Rs. 950.07 million) invested in this stock.
BEST GLOBAL FUNDS ACROSS THE GLOBE:
- Motilal Oswal MOSt Shares NASDAQ- 100ETF – 3 Year returns of upto 16.4%
- FRANKLIN ASIAN EQUITY – 3 Year returns of upto 9.2%
- FRANKLIN INDIA FEEDER FRANKILIN US OPPORTUNITIES- 3 Year returns of upto 9.2%
- DSP BLACKROCK US FLEXIBLE EQUITY – 3 Year returns of upto 9%