TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following terms apply to enrollments in all the trainings offered by Finlife.
1) We will specify the dates of Classroom Training.
2) Finlife reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any scheduled class on notice. However, if any class is cancelled for which fees has been prepaid, Finlife will refund the money, to the maximum of the pre-paid amount. Finlife’s liability is limited to the amount pre-paid by the student
3) In case a candidate has not registered we hold no responsibility towards the Candidate.
Code of conduct of Delegates:
1) Delegates shall act reasonably throughout the training. Finlife may remove a Delegate from a course, where, in the opinion of the trainer, which shall be final, the Delegate is behaving unreasonably, and in such a case the money will not be refunded.
2) We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
Changes to this agreement:
1) Finlife reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions. Finlife may modify these terms and conditions on written/email notice. The modified terms and conditions will apply to delegate’s enrollment.
2) Finlife reserves the right to bring changes in the selection procedure for internships and the alumni without prior intimation to the students.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
1) Money back guarantee is valid only for the month of June 2017.
- Participants who wish the course money to be reimbursed should intimate the same in writing and send to us by email to our email id:firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a SMS to the number: 8588831857. It should be received by us within 3 hours of completion of first day’s class.
- Participants should note that any oral intimation is deemed void and won’t be taken for consideration.
- Also, this facility can be availed only by those participants who have purchased to the course 10 days prior to the day of commencement.
- If any one or more of the above mentioned terms are found to be violated, then the money won’t be reimbursed.
- The money will be given to the concerned party or person under his authority in cheque or the same will be transferred to his account within seven working days. The participants should send their bank account details to avail this service.